Monday, April 02, 2007

Primavera - Again

PRIMAVERA – AGAIN

Global warming has not hit San Francisco yet. It is running a cool 55°F. pretty regularly – and bone chilling in the shade. At home, just by chance there was bright sunshine coming through one of my East windows. I sat down for a moment to look at the large citron tree in my neighbor’s yard – beautifully yellow against brilliant green leaves. It felt warm near the window so I got closer and promptly fell asleep, warmer than I had been in months. It was the kind of warmth neither fire, nor heater can provide. It looks like I am going to do more citron gazing this season. I need the warmth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Barnes said...

I know the feeling Carlo. Sunlight is uplifting, relaxing and just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this. We all need the warmth. Looking forward to much more sunshine, health and happiness for all.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fiancee Simone saw you teach a couple of cooking demonstrations at her school (Tante Marie) recently, so we decided to give Vivande a try. Magnificent! The pasta was probably the best I've ever had. We'll be back many times. I am a writer, and I'll be doing a review about Vivande for www.bayareacritic.com. I'll be sure you get a link to it.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home